Information about unemployment and Covid-19 relief continues to change.
- If you have been laid off due to the COVID-19 outbreak, click here for unemployment insurance claim information. You can also review the DUA COVID-19 Information page for additional resources.
- Verify your eligibility
- How to file an unemployment claim: step-by-step.
- Direct link to file an unemployment claim
- Daily virtual town hall meetings: Applicants are walked through how to achieve a successful unemployment claim; DUA staff field questions.
- If you are having issues filing your claim please use this contact form in order to reach a DUA agent for direct assistance. (Also available in other languages).
Help from the CARES Act:
- Expansion of Unemployment Extends unemployment eligibility to self-employed individuals with a program called Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA).
Small Business Relief
- Paycheck Protection Program Loan to maintain cash-flow and keep your staff on payroll. It can be forgiven without need for repayment if all rules are followed.
- Debt Relief Program Six months of loan payment relief for current and new non-disaster SBA loan holders.
- Economy Injury Disaster Loans & Grants $10,000 cash advance grant when you apply for an Economic Injury Disaster Loan
- Small Business Tax Provisions Two options: 1. a refundable payroll tax credit or 2. a delay in payment of employer payroll taxes.