Length of Apprenticeship:
5 years; 1230 hours of classroom training and 8,500 hours of on the job training.
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must have a birth certificate
- Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D equivalent
- Must have a valid drivers license and social security card
- Must pass a drug test upon acceptance. Record of Physical Examination & Doctor's Certificate or letter stating applicant is physically capable of performing the work of the trade
- Must pass an aptitude test
Applications are accepted every year in the month of January only. Applications must be filled out in person at the Training Center.
Paul McGrath, Coordinator
40 Enterprise Street
Dorchester MA 02125