Length of Apprenticeship:
3 years; 450 hours of classroom training and 6,000 hours of on the job training.
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid drivers license and vehicle
- Must be physically able to perform duties
- Must complete drug testing and a physical
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Applicants must come to 53 Evans Drive, Stoughton MA 02072 on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday between 8:00am-12:00pm during April through July. Applicants must appear in person and pay a $35 fee.
Willie Hernandez, Director
53 Evans Drive
Stoughton MA, 02072
Roofers weatherproof buildings by applying shingles made from fiberglass, slate, tile, and cedar or composite material such as felt rubber membrane. They also apply built‐up rubber, PVC and modern bitumen. Waterproofers apply materials to plaza decks and building foundations to keep moisture out.